Saturday, November 9, 2013

Crystal Cove State Beach | Skimboarding

I can't think of a better way to start the long weekend off spent at Crystal Cove State Beach with the fam-bam. Every weekend, David’s cousin and her husband take their kids to the beach to go skimboarding. ”Skimboarding is a boardsport in which a skimboard is used to glide across the water’s surface.” (wikipedia.org). The weather was in the high 60′s and the water temperature for skimboarding was just right. Both my husband and I took turns taking pictures of the kids enjoying the water.
























Thanks to my wonderful husband, David, for taking this awesome photo of me!

Like us on facebook:

Follow Us:



1 comment:

  1. I felt very happy while reading this site. This was really very informative site for me. I really liked it. This was really a cordial post. Thanks a lot!. Malta surf spots

    ReplyDelete